Our purposes in producing this video:
- Provides insight into the graduates in a personal way
- Provides a forum for the graduate to describe significant educational or life experiences
- Provides entertainment for the audience
- Provides insight into the home school world for those who may be unfamiliar
Each graduate will be audio recorded live for approximately 30 seconds for this portion of the ceremony. While the graduate is walking across the stage to receive his /her diploma, the video will be playing on the big screen simultaneously.
Each graduate will select three questions from the following list and will prepare written responses to these questions. The responses will be submitted online to the video committee by the February 1st deadline. The answers to all three questions need to be about 30 seconds total (85-110 words total).
- What would you say was the most rewarding experience of your home school education?
- Who has influenced you the most and why?
- What life lessons have you learned?
- What words would you use to describe your teacher? (10 words or less)
- What are you passionate about and why?
- Which subject was your absolute favorite or worst nightmare? (Share about it.)
- What year of school stands out the most to you and why?
- Name two or three things you love to do.
- What plans do you have to continue your education?
- Describe an interesting travel experience or missions trip.
- Tell us where you want to be in 5 years.
- Famous quote
- Write a question of your own and answer it.
Things to Do!
- Select 3 questions and prepare written answers for each of those 3 questions.
- Audio recording sessions for the student videos are:
- Tuesday, February TBD between 6:00PM and 9:00PM at Central Christian Church
- Saturday, February TBD between 9:00AM and 12:00PM (noon) at Central Christian Church
- Bring a type-written copy to the audio recording session. You will be allowed to read from it during recording.